To request information for an EMS event, you use the Request Event Info option on the Manage Events page to request information from the Event Requester for a selected event that has been pulled into the Master Calendar from an EMS Room Reservation System.
- On the Admin menu, point to Events and Special Dates, and then click Manage Events.
- Click the EMS tab to open it. This tab shows all the events that have been pulled from an EMS database into Master Calendar via a connector.
- Select the event or events for which you need more information from the EMS Contact, and then under Action, click Request Event Info.
- The Request Event Info dialog box opens.
- Eneter any questions that you would like to request of the EMS Contact, and then click Send.
- Click OK in the prompt about sending an email to request more information.
- Click OK in the confirmation message.
The email is sent to the Event Requester for the selected event. The email contains a "Fill Out More Info" link that the Event Requester can clcik to open an Additional Info page on which they can enter or edit information.Tags: calendar, events, information, master calendar, more information, on-campus, requesting, requests