To reject pending event requests:
- On the Admin menu, point to Events and Special Dates, and then click Message Events.
- Optionally, carry out a search for the pending events that you are approving or reject.
- Select the pending events that you are to reject. To select all pending events on the current page for rejection in a single step, select Title. If you have multiple pages of events, you must repeat this entire process on each page.
- Under Actions, click Reject.
- A Master Calendar-Notes dialog box opens. Eneter any comments in this dialog box as to why you are rejecting the event request. These comments are sent automatically to the event requestor after you complete the rejection process.
- After you enter the comments, click Send. A dialog box opens asking you if you are sure if you want to reject all the selected events.
- Click OK in the message. A message opens indicating that all selected events were rejected.
- Click OK in the message.
- The events are rejected and are removed from the Pending events list. For each rejected request, an email is automaticaly generated and sent to the event requestor informing them that the event was rejected.
For any assistance, please contact Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (321)674-7284.Tags: calendar, event requests, events, managing, master, rejecting requests, requests