After submitting an on-campus event, it may be necessary to add additional information, like a description, images or files to help promote an event. To add additional information:
As a user:
General users must wait to recieve an email from the campus calendar to add additional information.
- Click the " link in the email
- Add additional information, such as a description, image, attachments.
Note: If you do not recieve an email please contact the Calendar Manager associated with the calendar your event will be displayed on.
As a Calendar Manager:
- Click the "Calendar Admin Login" at the bottom of the Campus Calendar Homepage.
- If you are in the Calendar View page, select My Options, then Login.
- Select "Admin", then "Manage Events."
- Click the event you wish to add indormation.
- Select the appropriate "booking" by checking the box and then click edit.
- Add the additional information and click Save.
For any questions, please contact Tech Support at email@example.com or (321)674-7284