- Go to the website https://spam.fit.edu
- Login with your TRACKS (Exchange Email) account. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org and password
- In the menu on the left hand side click on “Preferences.”
- Under the “Antispam Management” section, click the word “Off” for “Receive spam report:”
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Click the “Log Out” button in the upper right when finished.
Be Aware you have to do this for each alias address associated with your account to completely stop receiving the messages.
Then you can login to email@example.com repeat steps 1-6, and then firstname.lastname@example.org and repeat steps 1-6, which both user your TRACKS password as the password.Tags: email, receive, reports, spam