What is a "Safe List?"
Your Safe List is a filtered list of email addresses that will always be allowed to deliver to your Exchange mailbox. You can add and remove email addresses from your personal Safe List.
How do I access my Safe List?
1. Go to the website https://spam.fit.edu
2. Login with your email address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and TRACKS password.
3. On the right-hand side, click on the silhouette icon:
4. From the drop-down menu, click on “Preferences”.
5. Under the “Antispam Management” section, click the word “Safe.”
6. Type the email address that you want to permanently allow in the textbox:
7. Click the "+" button.
8. When finished click the "Close" button at the bottom-right of the window.
9. Click the “OK” button in the bottom-left to save the preference.