What is a "Block List?"
Your Block List is a filtered list of email addresses that will always be blocked from being delivered to your Exchange mailbox. You can add and remove email addresses from your personal Block List.
How do I access my Block List?
1. Go to the website https://spam.fit.edu
2. Login with your emaill address (ex: email@example.com) and TRACKS password.
3. On the right-hand side, click on the silhouette icon:
4. From the drop-down menu, click “Preferences”.
5. Under the “Antispam Management” section, click the word “Block.”
6. Type the email address that you want to permanently block in the textbox:
7. Click the "+" button.
8. When finished, click the "Close" button at the bottom-right of the window.
9. Click the “OK” button in the bottom-left to save the preference.