There is a problem when an email account change occurs in Exchange and Outlook has the email cached locally. The local cached email does not update properly, so you end up getting a bounced email saying "Delivery has failed to these recipients or distrbution lists."
To fix the problem, the local cache needs to be cleared for the email address.
Here are the steps to delete the locally cache entry from Outlook:
- Close Outlook.
- Download the NK2Edit program from this website: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_edit.html
- Save the nk2edit zip file to the Desktop.
- Extract the nk2edit.zip file to a folder.
- Open nk2edit by double-clicking on the file nk2edit or nk2edit.exe
- Right-click on the email addresses you are trying to send to and select Delete Selected Records
- Close nk2edit
- Open Outlook
- Send an email to email address.
- If it does not work, then contact the Technology Support Center.