- Install Outlook from either the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iOS).
- Select the "Get Started" button.
- If your email shows up, select "Add Account". If not, enter your full Florida Tech Email address in the box. Press "Continue >"
- Enter your Florida Tech TRACKS Account password into the Florida Tech form
- If prompted to add another account, select "Skip".
- Press next through the tutorial. You should then be set up.
Tap "Settings" > "Accounts" > "Add account" > "Email."
Type your full email address, for example email@example.com, type your TRACKS password, and then tap "Next".
Select the "Exchange" option.
You might receive a message similar to the one shown below about additional security features. The server will likely be "outlook.office365.com" Select "OK" to continue.
Once the device verifies the server settings, the "Account Options" page opens. Accept the defaults or select the options for how you want to receive and send your mail, and then tap "Next." (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
On the Set up email page you can change the name of your account. When you're finished tap "Done."
iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
1. Go to "Settings," scroll down to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars," and then tap "Add Account."
2. Select "Exchange."
3. Enter your full email address, such as: firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your TRACKS password and a description of your account and then tap "Next."
4. Choose the apps you want your email account to sync with your iOS device and then tap "Save." Your email account is now ready for use with the iOS Mail app.
If you encounter any problems while following these instructions, please contact the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284 or email@example.com.