Determine which scenario below best matches the issue you are experiencing:
- I am a newly admitted Continuing Education, Extended Studies or Online Learning Student and I have not received my account information nor have I activated my account. Proceed to reset your password to activate your account. (Do not click "Activation Form.") If this link does not work, activate your TRACKS account if you used a personal email.
- I do NOT know my TRACKS username or I am not sure. Submit a support request or email email@example.com.
It will usually be in the form of first initial - last name - year of admittance or last name - first initial - year of admittance. (ex. Pete Panther: ppanther1958)
- I KNOW my TRACKS username but my password does not work. Reset your TRACKS Account
- I have a TRACKS account but my password has expired. Proceed to Change your Expired TRACKS Account Password.
- I know both my TRACKS username and password. I want to change my password.
- I am an Alumnus or a former Student requiring access to PAWS (t.fit.edu/paws) and I do not have a TRACKS account. Please call the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.
- I am a newly admitted Melbourne campus Student at Florida Tech and need access to pay fees or access registration information. Proceed to the Admitted Student Portal and select the Start button.
- None of the above descriptions describe my problem. Please submit a support request by calling the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.