- You will first need to register your device's MAC address. To do so, follow this link, and fill out the required information. It is the same process outlined for wired devices above.
- After you have successfully completed the registration process, on the device you want to connect select select the WiFi network called "FLTech-Dorms". When prompted for a password, enter "FLTechPanthers".
Please keep in mind that only devices that support the "WPA 2 Enterprise" security protocol will connect successfully. If you are unsure weather your device supports WPA 2 Enterprise or not, please consult the manufacturer.
- Open the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen. Find the eduroam SSID and choose it.
- You will see a prompt to connect. Make sure Connect automatically is checked and choose Connect.
- Enter your TRACKS username followed by @fit.edu. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then enter your passphrase and choose OK.
- You will see a prompt to accept a security certificate and choose Connect.
- Choose the wifi icon in the top-right of the screen and choose the eduroam network.
- You will be prompted to enter your TRACKS username followed by @fit.edu. Example: email@example.com. Then enter your passphrase and choose Join.
- You will be prompted to Accept the certificate for the wireless network. Please choose Continue.
- Make sure your wifi is turned on and open up the wifi networks. Tap on eduroam to connect.
- Enter your TRACKS username in the Identity field followed by @fit.edu. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll down to the password field, enter your passphrase, and choose Connect.
EAP method: PEAP
If you can't connect, your device should be should set to the following options:
Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
CA certificate: Use system certificates *Some devices do not have this option and must be set to Do not validate instead
Identity: [TRACKS username]@fit.edu
Password: Your TRACKS passphrase
- Open up Settings and choose Wi-Fi.
- Enter your TRACKS username followed by @fit.edu. Example: email@example.com. Then enter your passphrase and choose Join.
- You may be prompted to accept a certificate. The information listed will be:
- Name: pf.fit.edu
- Issued by: DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA
- Expires: 2/4/2021