Possible problem 1 - make sure you have subscribed to the mailing list.
- Go to lists.fit.edu
- Sign in using you full email address and your TRACKS password
- Select the list of lists tab in the top left hand corner
- Select the list (If it is not listed you will have to contact the forum’s admin)
- Select subscribe
Possible problem 2 – make sure your email is not too large.
- Each Listservs email (any email ending in @lists.fit.edu) has a 1.5 MB limit on attachments
Possible problem 3- some list have admins who have to approve messages
- This is not the case for fitforum or facforum
If you feel you have met these criteria and you are still having difficulty, please forward the email you are trying to send to Tech Support (email@example.com) with the date and the time you have tried to send it to help us troubleshoot the issue.Tags: facforum, fitforum, limit, sending emails