The following list of software is licensed for use on university-owned computers. This software is NOT for personally-owned computers. A Faculty or Staff TRACKS Account is required to install site-licensed software. All Operating System upgrades must be requested through the Technology Support Center or your departmental technology assistant.
- EMS Campus Client
- Microsoft Office for PC/Mac - Office365
- Microsoft Project 2016
- Microsoft Visio 2016
- Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac OS X (Not available for download)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Pro Edition 2015
- Core Client Access Licenses (Windows Servers, Exchange Server, SMS Server, Sharepoint Server)
- Microsoft Operating System Upgrades (Windows 10 Enterprise)
Most of this software can be obtained through the Software Center application on your computer. For MAC users, you may contact our Technology Support Center for further assistance on obtaining software.
Computer Lab and Multimedia Classroom software requests should be direct to Lab Support Services at the following link: Computing Labs