When you submit an event, you become the Event Manager. To submit an off-campus event:
- Click the "Submit Event" on the Campus Calendar homepage or on the Calendar View page.
- Select "Off-Campus" on the Submit Event page and clcik Submit.
- Login using your TRACKS username and password to access the event submission page.
- Fill the event title.
- Indicate when the event should be published on the calendar.
- Select the calendars you would like to promote your event on (Note: All require approval by a Calendar Manager before the event is published on a particular calendar).
- To select multiple calendars click the "Lookup" Icon and check all the calendars that apply.
- Select and event type that best describes the event.
- Enter the location for the event.
- Choose your department by clicking the "Lookup" icon and click apply.
- Add an event description. (Note: The description should be detailed and should inform users about the event).
- If you have an image that supports your event, clcik the "Add Image" link and upload an image. This image will show in the Event Details screen for users.
- Enter the event time information.
- Add attachement (ie. Brochures, fliers, etc.) by clicking the "Attachments" Tab and uploading the documents.
- Click Preview to review your event and then click Submit.
For any questions, please contact Tech Support at email@example.com or (321)674-7284. Any questions on sharing, filtering, and managing an event, please refer to the FAQ's in the Master Calendar category.