1. With your browser, navigate to http://access.fit.edu
2. Log in with your TRACKS Username and Password.
3. Click on the Registration Tools Icon in the Student Launch Pad.
4. In the new page click on the Add or Drop Classes link.
5. You will be taken to the Register, Add/Drop Classes page. Look for your Current Schedule. Each class has an Action drop-down menu. For the class you would like to drop, select Web Drop – No Record from the drop-down menu.
6. Click the Submit Changes button when finished. You have now dropped the class in question.
Tags: access paws drop class classes registration account