In order to maintain the integrity and safety of the information on our network, password complexity requirements have been established by Information Technology. This means that when you reset the password for your TRACKS account, it must meet these requirements in order to be acceptable. These requirements are as follows:
- The password must be at least 8 characters in length.
- The password must not repeat any of your last 7 passwords.
- The password must be comparatively different from your previous passwords (ie - you can't just change a letter.)
- The password must contain at least 3 character classes:
- Upper Case Characters [A-Z]
- Lower Case Characters [a-z]
- Numeric Characters [0-9]