What should I do if I believe my account has been hacked?

Tech Support
2016-06-14 15:20

If you believe that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account (i.e.: email, PAWS, Canvas, etc.), you should report this immediately to the Technology Support Center by going to https://support.fit.edu/tsc/ or by phone (321) 674-7284.

Tags: password, tracks
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ