TRACKS is Florida Institute of Technology's account system that provides a single username and password for access to all university services granted to a user.
If you are having issues logging into your TRACKS account and do not recall your password please visit: How do I reset my Tracks Password for further instructions. If you are still having issues please contact Technology Support Center by phone at 321-674-7284 or by email at email@example.com, or by web at https://support.fit.edu/tsc
Current Students, Faculty and Staff
Your TRACKS account and password is used for:
- Email: Outlook (for faculty/staff) or Gmail (for students)
- Access Florida Tech
- Canvas (Learning Management System for students and faculty)
- Computer Labs
- Instructor Workstations
- All university computers joined to the FLTECH domain
- Evans Library resources on campus and remotely (lib.fit.edu)
- Printing, scanning, copying
Former Students (Alumni and Students who have previously attended Florida Tech)
Your TRACKS account and password is used only for Access.fit.edu and @my.fit.edu email provided by Google Applications. For former students who do not have a TRACKS account, please contact the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.