TRACKS is Florida Institute of Technology's account system that provides a single username and password for access to all university services granted to a user.
If you are having issues logging into your TRACKS account and do not recall your password please click Here for further instructions. If you are still having issues please contact Technology Support Center by phone at 321-674-7284 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by web at https://support.fit.edu/tsc
Current Students, Faculty and Staff
Your TRACKS account and password is used for:
- Email: Outlook (for faculty/staff) or Gmail (for students)
- Access Florida Tech
- Canvas (Learning Management System for students and faculty)
- Computer Labs
- Instructor Workstations
- All university computers joined to the FLTECH domain
- Evans Library resources on campus and remotely (lib.fit.edu)
- Printing, scanning, copying
Former Students (Alumni and Students who have previously attended Florida Tech)
Your TRACKS account and password is used only for PAWS (Panther Access Web System) and @my.fit.edu email provided by Google Applications. For former students who do not have a TRACKS account, please contact the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.