Step 1: Add a Second Phone.
OIT recommends that you add your office landline in case you lose or do not have your smart phone with you.
- Visit https://access.fit.edu
- Login with your Tracks username and password
- On the Duo prompt page, click on “Add a new device.”
- You may need to confirm that you are requesting a new device. Duo will send a notification to your smartphone (primary) device. Once you confirm, you will be prompted to the next step.
- Choose “Landline” (recommended) and click Continue.
Step 2: Enter the Phone Number for Second Device
- Choose your country (U.S. is default).
- Enter your office phone number.
- Verify you have entered the correct number by checking the box.
- Click Continue.
Step 3: Finish Enrolling Landline
- Follow the prompts to finish enrolling your office phone.
- To have Duo authenticate via your landline, click on the Call Me button.
- Duo will call your office phone. Pick up the line then tap any key on the phone. Your computer screen will then open to the page you tried to log into.