How do I request a TRACKS account for a visitor or guest of the university?

~ 0 min
2020-04-08 10:47

Current university faculty and staff members can request TRACKS accounts for visiting faculty, visiting staff, visiting students, and other guests of the university by logging in with their TRACKS account and filling out the following forms:

For Human Resources: Guest's University Role 

For Information Technology: TRACKS Account Request

The visitor or guest cannot request their own accounts. All requests for account creation must be submitted by the sponsoring faculty, staff, or department.

A 900 number must be issued for any visitor or guest before a TRACKS account can be generated for them.

Guest Roles are good for up to one year from the date submitted to Human Resources. A new form will need to be filled out once that year is up if the account needs to remain active.

Attached files:

Average rating 5 (1 Vote)

You can comment this FAQ