How can I gain access to a former employee's Exchange mailbox or computer files?

~ 0 min
2016-06-27 19:24

When an employee separates from the university their email or documents may be needed by their department to continue performing their duties.

Please follow these steps to request access to a terminated employee's files.

  1. The Department Head of the requesting department must submit a request to Human Resources.

  2. If HR approves the request, they notify Enterprise Systems via a memo/email.

  3. Enterprise Systems will then give the Tech Support Center authorization to provide access to the specified email and documents.

To contact Human Resources, please call (321) 674-8100 or email

Average rating 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry