WAVE is the market-leading ISO approved, I D engine & gas dynamics simulation software package from Ricardo Software. It is used worldwide in industry sectors including passenger car, motorcycle, truck, locomotive, motor sport, marine and power generation. WAVE enables performance simulations to be carried out based on virtually any intake, combustion and exhaust system configuration, and includes a drivetrain model to allow complete vehicle simulation.
- Advanced engine combustion sub-models
- State of the art compressor and turbine physics
- Comprehensive ID and 3D after treatment library including TWC, DPF, LNT, DOC and SCR sub-models
- Advanced acoustic features including class-leading meshing tools and acoustic post-processing
- Rapid, consistent model construction using the drag-and-drop element library, user-defined templates and self contained components.
- Fast, accurate creation of high quality models directly from 3D geometry using WaveMEsher and WaveBuild3D
- Extensive results presentation and reports generation capability using the WavePost post-processor
- Graphical plotting on the fly and integration input control using the WAVELive interface
- Distributed running over unlimited CPUs
- Parallel running on multicore CPUs
Florida Institute of Technology offers a restricted 5 seat-license, which allows authorized network concurrent users. Requests for the license and software installation can be made by contacting the Technology Support Center.
5-seat Concurrent License Overview
- WAVE_Turbo RICARDO
Maintaining of Software
Support requests can be forwarded to the Technology Support Center for processing by visiting their hompage at http://www.it.fit.edu.